Every day men and women meet and get married to have children. I know some have children without the sanctity of marriage.
Where would the world be without our off-spring. Most of us love and cherish the new born baby and that’s just what should happen. It is for the most part a great joyous event.
An event that usually takes 9 months to appear from just one tiny egg not much bigger than the top of a pin head.
The statistics say that a baby is born somewhere in the world every few seconds.
Can you imagine what the world might be like if all those children were born into a loving, caring environment devoid of religion where Catholicism, Muslim, Hinduism, Christianity were all speaking the same language. That of PEACE. Where peace means having water, enough food, along with sufficient warmth and a roof over their heads.
Well, this IS where it starts! With the new Born Child.
- StyleCovered » Head Strong
- Cherish By The Association
- Mock, Paper, Scissors » Blog Archive » Pin the Tail on the …
- Media Group Italia – ASU softball earns World Series trip
- Drill – Part 1 – RECON – Military Videos – The Pentagon Channel …
- Cherish the Habit of Coffee Drinking | Coffee News
- Pin Cushion – Wenjie's Ramblings
- Pokewalker Yellow Forest WiFi Event « The Ancient Gaming Noob
- Nvidia Tegra2 and Gentoo: Part Two (Running Gentoo!) « Armin76's Blog
- The Drowning Baby Scam
- What's That Shadowy Head Next To Fringe? – TV Guidance – Macleans.ca
- Outside My Window » Gulf Tower: Dori's first egg
- Chile World Cup Team History – World Cup Blog
- Easter Egg Hunt Ideas and Easter Egg Hunt Clues on Easter Sunday …
- #olympics 2010 VANCOUVER OLYMPIC RED MITTENS TORCH PIN NEW http …
- World Cup Gallery | Twohundredpercent
- Toyota Won't Have Its Head Examined, Extends Spiffs | The Truth …
- Top Stories: April 2, 2010 : Rolling Stone : Rock and Roll Daily
- Georgia men's, women's tennis top Mississippi State | The Red and …
- Mario Lopez Baby – oSeat